A Message To Our Patients:
As you may be aware, Governor Murphy has lifted the ban on elective procedures and as such, we are now scheduling both urgent and elective procedures including colonoscopies and endoscopies, here in our Emerson Ambulatory Surgical Center. This will enable us to provide those patients who have waited for GI Procedures during the past few months, with the services they need.
Please be assured that we have created the safest environment possible for you, knowing your trust is in our hands.
- We have expanded the time between procedures to facilitate social distancing throughout your visit.
- We are upholding mask wearing policies.
- We provide enhanced protective equipment for staff and patients, minimizing transmission risks.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout the office and procedure room.
- In addition, all patients will obtain COVID-19 testing prior to procedures.
Keeping you safe and healthy continues to be our our top concern.
Please don’t delay essential screenings or active health concerns you may be experiencing.
We are available by telephone for questions and to schedule your procedures. Thank you for your continued trust in our care and services.
Be well and stay safe.